2017 Little League Super Series information :-
Registrations close at 5pm on Friday 28/4/17.
Age eligibility – born between 1st May 2004 and 30th April 2007
Please enter the 2 positions you would like to trial for in order of preference.
Please ensure that all contact details are correct to assist with communication.
- Monday 1/5/17 BISP Diamond 3 530pm to 9pm
- Tuesday 2/5/17 BISP Diamond 3 530pm to 9pm
- Monday 8/5/17 BISP Diamond 3 530pm to 9pm (if needed)
What to wear:
- baseball uniform
- joggers for the cages
What to bring:
- all your baseball gear that you would normally use in a game, plus water.
- Stanhope Gardens Reserve, Stanhope Parkway, Stanhope Gardens.
Playing dates will be:
- Sat 20/5/17 D1, D2, D3 Doubleheaders over 3 timeslots from 9am to 530pm
- Sat 27/5/17 D1, D2, D3 Doubleheaders over 3 timeslots from 9am to 530pm
- Sat 3/6/17 D1, D2, D3 Doubleheaders over 3 timeslots from 9am to 530pm
Games will be played over 6 innings or 2 ¼ hours.
Bat rules for this Super Series will be as per BNSW Little League State Championships.
Costs will be finalised once the trial process is complete, however they will not be more than $145, which will include the cost of umpires, balls, coaching, a shirt and a hat.
Here is a great opportunity for players to play high quality games as well as receive expert tutelage from Sydney Bluesox and State level coaches. The games are meant to be of a competitive nature, while at the same time, high level instruction will be given.
All players involved in the State Tournaments are encouraged to register!
Registrations can be done online by CLICKING HERE