Junior Team (Canteen & Setup)
Senior Team (BBQ)
|21st Oct||A1 Woods|
|28th Oct||G1 Evans|
|4th Nov||Db1 Baker|
|11th Nov||B2 Hawkes|
|18th Nov||F1 Simons|
|25th Nov||Db2 Weekley|
|2nd Dec||A1 Woods|
|9th Dec||F2 Smith|
|16th Dec||C1 Carasso|
|3rd Feb||F1 Simons|
|10th Feb||C1 Misfits|
|17th Feb||B2 Hawkes|
|24th Feb||F2 Ninnes|
|3rd Mar||Db1 Baker|
Canteen and Ground Duty
Here is further information to help you organise your teams. You’ll need to have four parents down at Greenway for grounds set-up at 7am, could you please provide Joe Nati (email@example.com) with the names of the parents who will be carrying out this duty. One parent will be required in the canteen per shift throughout the day, you will need to work out the shifts and advise parents of their time slots. A brief run-down of what is required is as follows:
Each junior team will help the canteen manager (Bella or Nat) throughout the morning, from opening at 7:30am to close at the conclusion of the last game (approx 1:00pm). The team Manager should nominate the volunteers who will assist the Canteen Manager throughout the day, ideally they should not include the family of the Coach(es) or Manager. Duties include:
- Assist Canteen Manager in setting up canteen.
- Bring out Canteen furniture, BBQ etc
- Bring out notice boards & lost property box in front of the facilities building
- Providing good customer service to encourage patrons to the canteen.
- Assist the Canteen Manager in clean-up/pack away of the canteen, furniture etc. (Senior teams are rostered to look after the BBQ)
The same team rostered for Canteen duties on a particular Saturday will, under the guidance and supervision of a member of the Grounds Committee:
- Arrive at 7:00 am to assist with readying the grounds for competition
- Assist with laying down chalk lines on diamonds 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Erect sponsor’s banners/flags
- Take wheelbarrows of equipment and set up each diamond required for games that morning.
- Distribute garbage bins to diamonds and canteen area
- Set up back nets, bases, benches & shelters for smaller temporary diamonds
Packing up of diamonds, including bins, is the responsibility of the last team to play on the diamond. Please let me know if there are any problems, Alison Baker firstname.lastname@example.org.